As you are almost certainly aware by now, there are some major changes to the tax code that came through the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that went into effect for the 2018 tax year. This means there are likely to be some big changes in the way you prepare and file your taxes this year. What can you expect to change with your tax filing in Oklahoma City, OK this year? Here’s some information to know. Tax brackets There are still seven tax brackets under the new tax law, but now they have different rates. These rates are... View Article
Categories for Tax Filing
- Top Reasons to Hire a Professional for Your 2019 Tax Preparation in Oklahoma City, OK
- Key Tax Changes to Be Aware of This Year
- Tips for Choosing the Best Tax Preparer in Your Area
- Why It’s Smart to Use an Enrolled Agent for Your Taxes
- What Do the Tax Reforms Mean for You on Your 2018 Tax Returns in Oklahoma City, OK?