If you’re looking for someone to prepare your taxes, working with an enrolled agent rather than a certified public accountant can provide you with some distinct advantages in keeping your tax liability low. EAs and CPAs each have licenses that allow them to offer nearly identical tax preparation services. However, enrolled agents have extra educational requirements and go through more vetting, allowing them to provide their services to clients in any state across the country and to represent their clients in the event of an audit performed by the IRS. Here are just a few of the advantages that come... View Article
Categories for Enrolled Agent
- Important Qualities to Look for in a Payroll Service
- Top Reasons You Should Consider Hiring a Professional for Filing Your 2019 Taxes
- Why Do I Need a Financial Advisor in Oklahoma City, OK?
- Why You May Want to Hire an Accountant for Your Tax Filing in Oklahoma City, OK This Year
- Top Reasons to Hire a Professional for Your 2019 Tax Preparation in Oklahoma City, OK