If you’re looking for someone to prepare your taxes, working with an enrolled agent rather than a certified public accountant can provide you with some distinct advantages in keeping your tax liability low. EAs and CPAs each have licenses that allow them to offer nearly identical tax preparation services. However, enrolled agents have extra educational requirements and go through more vetting, allowing them to provide their services to clients in any state across the country and to represent their clients in the event of an audit performed by the IRS. Here are just a few of the advantages that come... View Article
Categories for Enrolled Agent
- Top Reasons to Hire a Professional for Your 2019 Tax Preparation in Oklahoma City, OK
- Key Tax Changes to Be Aware of This Year
- Tips for Choosing the Best Tax Preparer in Your Area
- Why It’s Smart to Use an Enrolled Agent for Your Taxes
- What Do the Tax Reforms Mean for You on Your 2018 Tax Returns in Oklahoma City, OK?